We hope that you will let your children join us for a very sweet & fun Spring Camp! They will learn to bake, make, or decorate something new each day. Each child will leave with a box full of sweets each day as well! Come for one day or attend an entire week — your children are sure to have a great time! Busy Bakers’ Spring Camp is for kids ages 5-13.
Spring Break Session Dates
- Spring Camp: March 28th – April 1st from 9am-1pm
- Monday- Cake & Apron Day: First each child will get to decorate their own apron that they can wear all week at camp then take home! They will learn to bake a Chocolate Cake from scratch then ice and decorate!
- Tuesday- Cookies Day: Make and bake chocolate chip cookies from scratch. Also learn to roll out, bake & decorate colorful sugar cookies!
- Wednesday- Brownies & More: Learn to make smores brownies from scratch and a surprise later on that day!
- Thursday- Cake Pops & Chocolate: Learn to make cake pops from start to finish! Then they’ll make their own chocolate lollipops!
- Friday- Tie Dye Cupcakes : Learn to make lemon or banana flavored tie-dye cupcakes from scratch then make icing to match the cupcakes!
- All supplies included! We ask that every child brings a bag lunch.
- If you sign up by March 1st then you’ll receive $25 off the full week’s camp fees!
- Please note if your child doesn’t come on Monday then we don’t provide an apron for them, unfortunately.
Call the shop to enroll! 650.351.7227! Space is limited.